Sunday 15 July 2012



      Some upcoming projects for Making Fatty Fashion
  • Fully hand sewn skirt - I have had several people ask about things you can make if you don’t have access to a sewing machine. I love hand stitching, I think it’s really beautiful, but it is a time investment to hand sew clothes, so I will try to do some projects that won’t take too long.
  • T shirts.
  • Bubble skirt.
  • Embellishments to add to clothes you’ve made or clothes you already have, like stencilling and beaded appliques.
  • Underwear -  depending on your shape and size it can be hard to get things that fit, let alone getting pretty things in nice colours. This will be really fun for those who like to add lace, frills, sequins, etc and great for people who need outfits for things like burlesque and roller derby. This will be down the track a bit, I need to work on some really good patterns and make them downloadable.
           Would love to hear suggestions, comments as well as feedback on my first two projects.

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to them, I hope to have a sewing machine very soon.

    ReplyDelete